Musing from a good ole Kansas Farmgirl

Come sit a spell. Look into my windows to my little studio on the Kansas Flint hills.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Here's what's going on ...

Here's a bit of what has been coming out of my little studio in the country. I am having such fun playing with mixed media. New was of using the supplies I have on hand and enjoying the heck out of it. I posted about the journals I have been making.. well here is what I have been doing in them...The first one is one I did to remember my DH on Valentines Day..very healing!!

The next are just more pages i have been working on.
I realized taht the scans are not good...so need to work with my digital camera to get better pictures !!

Last is what I entered in the Feb. Sketchbook Challenge.

Thanks for popping in...blessings and hugs...Kris

10 comments:

  1. Kristy, your pages are beautiful. I am so glad that you are enjoying yourself. I love the page with the bird on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! It is so much fun to see how lovely these pages are! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page for opposites. And such a touching valentine's day page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pages are gorgeous. love the soft-feminine colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you all !! Just wait til you see what I have been up to !! lol !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog and I'm glad to hear that I inspired you! I took a quick look at your first blogposts here and loved what I saw. Gonna read some more after this comment! And She Art is great, huh? I loved doing this class!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kristy! I just found this blog of yours. Your artwork is amazing. Looking forward to seeing what else you are working on! Beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your art work is FANTASTIC!!
    Thanks for stoppin by and leaving a sweet peep
    Take care of you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kris,

    Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog! I love your altered art piece.......very pretty. When I'm creating with paper, my style is altered art, too. I love the freedom and the flow that it allows you.

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a glorious, sweet tribute to your DH. Healing through art is a journey in itself. Your work is lovely.

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment. I actually laughed out loud when I read "Shut the front door"! My best friend and I say that all the time (except she's such a dork that she usually says "Shut the BACK door!" LOL I totally appreciated the comment. xoxo

    ReplyDelete